After a long hiatus, the Town's sought-after beach gathering series returns for the summer. That means vendors, drinks, and oceanside community entertainment your whole family and friends can enjoy. Summer Fridays take place from July through September. Stay tuned for more details.
September 2 | 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the public beach at 93rd Street.
- Live music from Bòfré World Music
- All-ages drum circle at 4:30 p.m.
- Surfing demos and volleyball by @SurfingSurfside
- Canned cocktails by Five Drinks Co.
- Pizza from Fialkoff's
- French fry bar by Surf 'N Sides
- SPF station by Vacation
- Hydration station by Smartwater
- Free book swap
- Dead Sea scrub bar
- Art activities
- Metallic tattoos
- Bubble soccer & more
Summer Fridays are presented by the Surfside Tourist Board.