Mobile DMV at Town Hall Tuesday, March 28
Community Outreach Specialists from the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will host a mobile DMV at Town Hall on Tuesday, March 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Commission Chambers, 9293 Harding Avenue.
Florida Licensing On Wheels (FLOW) mobile offices brings motorist services directly to the customer. FLOW mobiles offer the following services:
- First time license ($48.00)
- Convert out of state license ($48.00)
- Renewals ($48.00 for Class E; fees vary for CDL)
- Replacements for lost or stolen license ($25.00)
- Address/name changes ($25.00)
- ID cards ($25.00)
- No FEE Poverty Level ID Card.
- Reinstatements (fees vary)
- Emergency Contact Information Registration (free)
- Vehicle Registration Renewals (fees vary)
- Disabled Parking Placard Issuance and Renewals (Permanent- free; Temporary- $15.00)
Appointments are required. No Walk-ins.
Please contact Dina Goldstein at (305) 861-4862 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.