CUSTOMER SELF SERVICE (CSS) PORTAL
Welcome to the Town of Surfside’s online, Customer Self Service (CSS) permitting portal.
At this time, we are providing digital permitting for the following permit types:
- Commercial/Multi Family Flooring and Soundproofing
- Residential Garage Door Changeout
- HVAC Air Conditioning straight change outs
- Electrical (Residential) Alteration
- Electrical (Residential) Repair
- Right of Way (Residential)
- Mechanical (Residential) HVAC System New
- Mechanical (Residential) Ductwork New or Replacement
- Plumbing (Residential) Potable Water System
- Plumbing (Residential) Sanitary Drainage System
- Commercial Remodel
- Commercial Addition
- New Commercial Building
- Commercial Roof/Re-Roof
- Commercial Structural Repair
- Residential Addition
- Residential Doors
- Residential Windows
- New Single Family Residential
- Residential Structural Repair
- Residential Remodel
- Full Demolition
- Partial Demolition
- Electrical Residential (New)
- Commercial Fire Sprinkler System
- Commercial Mechanical Cooling Tower
- Commercial Mechanical Refrigerator/Freezer
- Commercial Mechanical Ventilation System
Our online portal is user friendly and self-guided!
- The first step is registering and creating an account on the portal.
- Following registration, you may apply for a permit selecting the permits tab. As you move through each page, follow the prompts and click next when each step is completed.
Please note any documents and information to be submitted for each type of permit must be available in a digital format and attached as instructed for system review such as site plans, construction details, equipment rating sheets and Notice of Approvals (NOAs)/Florida Product Approvals.
A final physical copy of drawings is required prior to issuance of permits.
Please note permitting payments and pick up must be done in person at Town Hall during business hours.
*Please allow a few seconds for the CSS Portal to load.
To make any payments for utilities, please click on the button below.