Questions about Code Compliance? We can help.
- Have you recently seen or encountered a code related problem?
- Are you unsure whether a particular concern is in violation of the Town Code?
- Do you have a specific question about a Code related matter?
Concerned about anonymity?
You may remain anonymous, but be reminded that any information provided to the Town will become a public record.
If you see a problem or concern?
- Call or e-mail the Code Compliance Division and give us the address and area of concern.
- We will respond as soon as possible.
Some issues may not be within the Town’s jurisdiction, but we may be able to provide information and assistance to direct you to the appropriate agency.
- Issues related to overhanging trees, shrubs or hedges, that encroach from one private property to another may be a civil matter between the two property owners. Please contact us and we will provide guidance on how best to proceed.
Your Surfside community also receives services from other government agencies issued under other jurisdictions.
Do you want to stay informed or prefer researching on your own? The Town Code and Ordinances, as well as Property Information are available on-line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For additional information about Code Compliance, visit the "Code Corner" to review a wide variety of articles.